Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Just Can’t Do It Now I Guess

Struggle Struggle Struggle!!!

I'm smoking, again?! It's been one of those weeks if you know what I mean. Work, my siblings, Ex boyfriend, money and the dog is driving me crazy. Not one thing in there is an excuse to smoke.

Well let's have a look at what a smoker like me has to put up with. I scanned a couple of articles in Google that After a night's sleep of around 6-8 hours, the nicotine levels in the blood are reduced to nothing - so I will have some topping up to do. I will need to have my first cigarette of the day soon after waking, my second some 30 minutes later and the third within an hour - three cigarettes to just get the day going and it's true.

(Healy's shag period)

It's been a bad day. I stoop out from our office, go downstairs,move long distances just to enjoy one single puff of a cigarette, fumes all over...My eyes gazed on something and mind puzzling. I've been doing this for almost 3 months now, puffing a cigarette alone, as in alone. Why should anyone not to smoke in the office?(laugh out loud) My opinion was that the impact on the smoker of not being able to smoke at work will depend on many reasons, including:

* the interest the smoker feels in the work, * whether or not the smoker feels valued and respected, * the quantity of stress associated with the work, * the smoker's desire to adapt into the culture of the workplace, and so forth.

well at home I have my first while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil after staggering out of bed. I have my second while drinking my 3n1 coffee and surveying the day - about 10 minutes later - and I can usually squeeze in another in between my shower, making lunches etc., about 30 minutes after that. It's a sort of shit right? Here's the thing, I liked it because: . . .


SAVE ME here

No comments:

Post a Comment